Medical Practice Of Dr. Lang, Ueberlingen on Lake Constance (GER)
Transparency and clarity foster confidence – a maxim that also applies in a spatial context. That is why, along with discretion, these issues play a central role with respect to this practice for aesthetic and plastic surgery on Lake Constance. It is the perfect setting for installing the Rossoacoustic CP30 room partitioning system: the rooms retain their brightness and, thanks to the sound absorbing, translucent elements in the waiting area and the examination rooms, patient feel that, while their presence is acknowledged, they are not being watched. LED luminaires from various Nimbus product families emphasise the pleasant spatial impression and provide perfect basic lighting wherever it is needed. The timeless design of both the Nimbus luminaires and the Rosso acoustics solutions underline the practice's restrained interior design.
- Builder: Dr. Med. Klaus Lang, Überlingen on Lake Constance
- Planning: Bene GmbH, Villingen-Schwenningen (interior concept)
- Tags: Providing access, receiving visitors, working
- Realisation: 2011
- Photographer: Frank Ockert
- Project info: PDF - 329.54 kb