Dental Practice, Saarbruecken (GER)
Providing surroundings that make both customers and staff feel at ease was a primary consideration when designing the practice. The materials and colours used underline this aim and push the practice activities into the background. The colour green recurs throughout the 220 m² practice and harmonizes with the dark floor and the berry-coloured accents. The designers from dental bauer and Bolz Licht+Design went for LED technology for the lighting and installed Nimbus LED luminaires. Above all, it was the LED solutions' timeless design, the good energy efficiency and the need for little or no maintenance that convinced the designers and the client. Modul Q and R luminaires provide balanced general lighting and, like the suspended Modul R 256 XL luminaire in the reception, also act as eye-catching features in the overall interior design. The ensemble also includes rotatable and tiltable Modul Q36-TT solutions, whose job is to set lighting accents in the practice.
- Builder: Dr. Petra Greiner, Saarbruecken
- Planning: dental bauer GmbH & Co. KG (Interior Design), Bolz Licht+Design GmbH, Saarbruecken (Light Planning)
- Tags: Providing access,receiving visitors,working
- Realisation: 2010
- Photographer: B. Jochum Fotografie
- Project info: PDF - 189.78 kb