Kreissparkasse Augsburg (GER)
The Kreissparkasse savings bank in Augsburg has realised a new, modern energy concept at its headquarters, thus making it an "energy-saving bank". The Nimbus Group's LED lighting plays a major role in the sustainable building concept: over 1,500 LED luminaires light up the office building. As well as ensuring energy-efficiency, the LEDs also provide ample lighting comfort for both customers and staff. Branch manager Andreas Schöffel's comment on the office building: "The rooms are generously proportioned, light, modern and stylish – a very pleasant atmosphere in which to work."
- Builder: Kreissparkasse Augsburg
- Planning: Architekturbüro Kosebach, Augsburg (Architecture), Innenarchitekturbüro Kolb, Augsburg (Interior Design)
- Tags: Providing access (coridors,stairs,etc),receiving visitors,holding conferences,working,meeting
- Realisation: 2011
- Photographer: Frank Ockert
- Project info: PDF - 286.66 kb