Showroom Renz, Boeblingen (GER)
Rounded corners are not only the talking point in the ceiling design and the furniture on display in the new showroom of the office furniture manufacturer Renz in Böblingen. In keeping with the overall concept designed by Claudia Allmendinger, an interior designer from Stuttgart, Nimbus LED luminaires with their characteristic rounded edges have also been installed in this long-established enterprise's 500 square metre exhibition area: four different products from the Modul Q range ensure pleasant lighting. Equipped with LED technology, these extremely slim luminaires work with a high level of energy efficiency. Not only do they harmonize with the design concept, they also help to realise Renz's aspiration of presenting lighting technology and media technology in a realistic setting.
- Builder: Wilhelm Renz GmbH + Co. KG
- Planning: Claudia Allmendinger, Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Innenarchitektur, Stuttgart
- Tags: Providing access (coridors, stairs, etc), receiving visitors, exhibiting
- Realisation: 2011
- Photographer: Antje Quiram
- Project info: PDF - 310.78 kb